This will probably be the last newsletter you see in 2020 from me, so I’m writing more of a year-in-review newsletter this time.
At Stukent we’ve done the very best we can to make the most of what we’ve been given. We feel very blessed to be able to help educators like you continue to fight the good fight!
Here are just a few of the things we’ve done this year to try to help:
– Held ProfCon for free and had over 1600 attendees
– Hosted three free Stukent Digital Summits
– Added shopping ads to our Mimic Pro simulation
– The Mimic Personal Finance simulation is now available to over 80 percent of all high school students in Idaho state
– Kicked off our new certifications with a newly formed advisory board of industry experts
We launched these new products:
- Mimic Analytics simulation
- Mimic Marketing Principles simulation
- “Advertising: Selling in Today’s World” e-textbook
- “Digital Marketing Analytics” e-textbook
- “Business Analytics” e-textbook
- “Public Relations” e-textbook
- PR simulation coming soon
Stay tuned for a few more product launches in January.
Stukent made the Inc. 5000 list again at number 1067 this year, and we hit the 100+ employees milestone.
Let’s finish this crazy year strong, and make sure we do everything we can to make 2021 our best yet!
MIMIC MARKETING PRINCIPLES
Help us help you. Please take a few minutes to share your experience using Stukent courseware. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Register now for the chance to play through the simulation and get a firsthand look at how the student interactions work. During the bootcamp, you’ll learn how the instructor portal works and get tips for using this tool in the classroom.
PROFESSOR OF THE MONTH
Matthew Checchio brings industry experience in marketing strategy, management, and communication to his role as a marketing instructor at Pennsylvania State University. Learn more about Matthew and his tips for teaching!
EXPERT SESSION LIBRARY
Join Erik Harbison, GenM, as he walks you through the eight elements of establishing a career profile.
In part three of this Instagram master class, Anna Semyanova explains how to improve engagement on Instagram.
Expert Sessions are a great way to keep up with the industry and are perfect to use in class or as assignments. These video lectures encompass a variety of topics, with more added every month. Check out our Expert Session library to access these videos for free.
Gain insights on digital and social media marketing instruction with presentations from five industry and academic experts.