THE WORLD’S FIRST SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SIMULATION
Quickstart Walkthrough (4 minutes)
Full Video Walkthrough
WHY USE A SIMULATION TO TEACH A SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSE?
When it comes to Social Media Marketing it’s all about creating amazing content, testing, analyzing the results, implementing changes, and more testing. Your students benefit greatly from performing these tests in a simulated (controlled) environment within the Mimic Social platform.
9 REASONS TO LOVE MIMIC SOCIAL
1. Realize the true costs of Social Media Marketing
2. Understand the business applications of the platforms
3. Manage a budget for content creation and content promotion
4. Plan social media campaigns
5. Identify the appropriate platforms for a specific audience
6. Distinguish paid, owned and earned social media marketing efforts
7. Select the right content for the right audience and the right mediums
8. Find the right mix of types of promotional and non-promotional content
9. Make data-driven decisions based on results from dozens of posts over an extended period of time
THE MIMIC SOCIAL DASHBOARD
The Mimic Social Simulation features a user-friendly interface where students can easily learn the dynamics of paid, earned, owned advertising on all of the main social media platforms.
WHAT PRINCIPLES WILL YOUR STUDENTS LEARN?
WRITE TARGETED SOCIAL MEDIA ADS
Students learn and test different promotional strategies to create compelling social media ads across various social media network platforms. Students will gain experience in writing ad copy that increases engagement and conversions.
PERFORM DEMOGRAPHIC TARGETING
Students get to analyze which types of content on which platforms resonate better amongst different demographics.
LEARN SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT PROMOTION STRATEGIES
Students learn the difference between earned, owned, and paid social media marketing promotion strategies. They will analyze various forms of media and different targeting strategies to achieve the greatest reach.
HOW TO MEASURE KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Knowing which indicators to measure and improve can make or break your social media marketing efforts. The Mimic Social Simulation will help students learn not only what these key performance indicators are, but also how to improve such indicators.
Students will learn how to manage a social media marketing budget that allows them to place competitive bids to drive clicks, shares, likes, comments, etc.
PROPER CONTENT SCHEDULING
Students learn the art of content scheduling. They will analyze data points and schedule out their posts to go live at optimal times.