Add Real-world Skills to Your Students' Resumes
Provide Hands-on Experience
Spend More Time Teaching
Mimic Market Research Simulation
Analyze a Focus Group Recording
Identify Key Findings
- Analyze requests for proposal to determine research methodologies.
- Identify key findings from secondary and primary research.
- Build moderators’ guides for focus groups.
- Create survey instruments for gathering primary data.
- Calculate sample size estimates and identify sampling techniques.
- Select a sampling plan for data collection.
- Categorize open-ended survey responses using a code list.
- Identify study limitations based on a client’s target market and demographic survey responses.
- Select visuals for quantitative and qualitative survey data.
- Evaluate cross-tabulations to identify segment differences.
Market Research Essentials Digital Courseware
Prepare Your Students to Compete in the Industry
Understanding how to properly conduct market research is a fundamental part of any marketing strategy. In this course, students will learn the process of conducting market research from start to finish, including how to effectively present and communicate the results. With the need for professionals in market research increasing each year, students will be prepared for the industry as they go through this course.
Market Research Essentials takes an in-depth look at each step in the market research process. Students will get a clear understanding of how to conduct primary and secondary research, how to analyze the data, and much more.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 – The Purpose of Market Research
Chapter 2 – Defining the Research Objective
Chapter 3 – Secondary Research
Chapter 4 – Qualitative Primary Research
Chapter 5 – Survey Development
Chapter 6 – Sampling Techniques
Chapter 7 – Survey Distribution
Chapter 8 – Descriptive Data Analysis
Chapter 9 – Inferential Data Analysis
Chapter 10 – Communicating Results
It’s Easy to Get Started
Request Free Instructor Access
A Stukent course consultant will verify you’re an instructor and send you an email to set up your account.
Take a Look at the Bundle
To make sure you don’t miss any features, we suggest you have a course consultant show you the digital courseware and simulation.
Fill Out Order Form
A course consultant will help you fill out an order form when you’re ready to start using the bundle.