What Will Your Students Gain?
Mimic SEO Simulation
Your solution for giving students real-world experience, including:
- Conducting an SEO site audit
- Performing keyword research and updating meta content
- Optimizing landing pages and applying on-site SEO best practices
- Analyzing and selecting an off-site SEO strategy
- Evaluating organic traffic data, ranked keywords, authority score, and backlinks
- Practicing building backlinks to increase site authority and organic traffic
- Managing SEO efforts with fluctuating budgets
Why Use the Mimic SEO Simulation?
Students Prefer Simulations
In a survey of 4,000 students, 87% of those who had used a Stukent simulation agreed that they prefer classes that use a simulation.
Simulations Provide Industry Experience
Getting industry experience is difficult in college. The Mimic SEO simulation allows students to practice SEO in a low-risk setting.
Simulations Save Prep Time
The Mimic SEO simulation provides students with hands-on learning activities. Plus, it automatically grades those activities for you!
Additional SEO Resources
Chapter 1 – An Overview of Search
Chapter 2 – Searcher Behavior
Chapter 3 – Search Engines
Chapter 4 – Performance Indicators
Chapter 5 – Crawlability
Chapter 6 – User Experience (UX)
Chapter 7 – Keyword Research
Chapter 8 – Site Structure & Keyword Mapping
Chapter 9 – Content Optimization
Chapter 10 – Off-page SEO
Chapter 11 – Link Building
Chapter 12 – Holistic SEO Strategy
Chapter 13 – Local SEO
Chapter 14 – YouTube SEO
Chapter 15 – The Future of Search: Amazon, Voice, and ORM
with LMS Integration
Single Sign-on | Rostering | Grade Book Syncing | Deep Linking
Available Fall 2023