Save Hours of Prep Time
Spend less time grading and more time helping students build valuable skills. This unique simulation gives students hands-on experience, shortens the learning curve, and prepares them to compete in a growing job market.
What Will Your Students Learn?
Performing primary and secondary research
Managing a budget
Developing a positioning statement
Selecting a product and setting pricing
Creating an advertising mix and promotions plan
Setting up distribution channels
Analyzing sales data to optimize pricing, ad spending, and distribution
Bring the 4 Ps of Marketing to Life
Students get practice launching a new product and making all of the critical marketing decisions, including selecting a product, setting a price, creating promotions, managing ad spend, and working with distributors. What’s more, it’s done in a way that’s simple, digestible—and fun!
Pick a New Product to Launch
Strategically Select and Optimize Pricing
Practice Product Placement through Distribution Channels
Create and Execute a Promotion Plan
10 Reasons to Use Mimic Marketing Principles
- Engages students in real-world scenarios with robust data
- Requires students to analyze budgets, objectives, and research to make informed marketing decisions
- Helps students apply and practice marketing principles concepts
- Auto-grades assignments and offers students personalized feedback
- Works perfect for in-person or online instruction and a variety of class sizes
- Allows instructors to customize the simulation to fit their students’ needs and schedule
- Gives students the opportunity to create a go-to market strategy for a fictitious company, launch a product, and manage a budget
- Shows students how to apply the 4 Ps of marketing to a workplace scenario
- Includes weekly briefings from a fictitious boss
- Pairs perfectly with the “Modern Marketing Principles” digital textbook, which is updated twice a year
It’s Easy to Get Started
Request Free Instructor Access
A Stukent course consultant will verify you’re an instructor and send you an email to set up your account.
Take a Look at the Simulation
To make sure you don’t miss any features, we suggest you have a course consultant show you around the Mimic Marketing Principles simulation.
Fill Out Order Form
A course consultant will help you fill out an order form when you’re ready to start using the simulation.