Key Learning Objectives
- Create positioning statements and value propositions based on market research
- Adjust a brand’s marketing mix based on data and customer reviews
- Calculate CLV and CAC in order to select profitable market segments to target
- Analyze revenue and competitor data to select and optimize pricing
- Evaluate and select the big idea and creative assets for a marketing campaign
- Rely on marketing campaign data to allocate ad spend
- Design products based on customer reviews and market research
- Craft an email to communicate with distributors during a crisis
- Allocate a high-level marketing budget based on historical data and corporate strategies
Why Use the Mimic Marketing Management Simulation?
Solidify Theory with Hands-on Practice
The Mimic Marketing Management simulation strengthens students’ comprehension of marketing management theory and gives them resume-building skills they can use to land jobs in a competitive market. In the simulation, students take on the role of an assistant marketing manager and then climb the ranks to become a senior marketing manager over multiple brands. They get hands-on experience navigating different levels of marketing responsibility.
Reposition a Brand
Analyze Customer Reviews to Select Product Features
Calculate Customer Lifetime Value and Acquisition Cost
Design Products and Optimize Margins
The Marketing Management Bundle
The Marketing Management Today courseware has 80+ instructor and student resources, including quizzes, videos, assignments, and more.
The Mimic Marketing Management simulation allows students to put what they learn into practice.
LMS Integration Available
Single Sign-on | Rostering | Grade Book Syncing