The Stukent crew just returned home from an amazing conference put on
by the American Marketing Association in Orlando, Florida. The AMA Winter ’14 is a global meeting of marketing educators focused on sharing the latest in marketing research and scholarship and we were delighted to be a platinum sponsor for this event!
We wanted to share a few of our experiences and the overall success we had while attending the conference.
3 Highlights from the 2014 AMA Winter Educators’ Conference
- Our Booth. The booth situation started off on an epic fail with Southwest Airlines losing our MAIN table banner, and eventually getting it to us on the second day. The booth looked way better with it and we were kept busy all weekend discussing how the RealDeal Simulation can be implemented in
classrooms across the country.
- iPad Drawings. We gave away two iPad minis throughout the conference.The two lucky winners were John Gaskins from Longwood University and Dale Fodness from the University of Dallas.
- Global Recognition. We knew going in to this conference that we would have some success due to us being the “new kid on the block.” However, we were truly honored to have received the amount of attention that we did. We were allowed to demo our
internet marketing simulation twice during the conference for all attendees to view. The first demo session we had to bring in double the amount of chairs that were given us to accommodate the large audience!
Thanks American Marketing Association.
Overall the conference was awesome!
The AMA did an amazing job organizing everything and we couldn’t have been more pleased to be the conference platinum sponsor.
Latest posts by Trevor Erikson (see all)
- How College Students Help The World - September 14, 2017
- 10 Game Changers You Missed By Not Attending SMMW17 - April 11, 2017
- Stukent March Madness Challenge 2017 - March 13, 2017
9 MUST-HAVE INTERNET MARKETING TOOLS
get your hands on the tools that the pros use