You know what time it is.
It’s that time of year when we all pretend that we know what we’re talking about in college hoops!
“Oh, you’re really going to pick them? Did you even catch a game this year, SMH?”
Even though you’ve never heard of half of the teams in the tourney…And that’s why it’s so much fun.
Last year we had a HUGE turnout, and we expect an even bigger one this year!
We’ve created a Stukent bracket for all students and professors. Yes, I know we’re probably like the 5th bracket you’re thinking about joining, but hear me out.
We’re giving away up to $400 in Amazon gift cards!
Yes, you read that correctly. Here’s how we’ll break it down.
- 1st place = $200
- 2nd place = $75
- 3rd place = $25
But that’s not all.
If a university that uses Stukent wins the championship, we will add another $100 to the first place winner. That totals it up to a $300 Amazon gift card going out to the winner! I could put that gift card to work real fast on Amazon.
Below you’ll find a list of all the Stukent universities (schools that use the Stukent Courseware) that happen to have made the big dance this year.
South Dakota St.
We’ve also highlighted each school in the bracket below. This will give you a visual of where our schools sit within the bracket.
How to join?
Joining our bracket and competing for a chance to win some mega Amazon gift card action is simple. Follow the instructions below.
- Go here (our bracket is through Yahoo! Sports).
- Click the blue “Join Pool” button on the right.
- Login to your Yahoo! account or quickly create one.
- Once you’re in, Yahoo! does a great job walking you through filling out your own bracket.
- That’s it.
How will we announce the winner?
If you have chosen to keep your email private within Yahoo! Sports, then we will use your Yahoo! Sports username to identify you. It’s important that you check your pool regularly, especially after the national championship game. If you are a top three finisher, you will need to email me – Trevor at Stukent.com and let me know who you are. I will also reach out via the message board within our Yahoo! Tourney Pick’em Pool.
Important things to remember.
- Deadline to complete your bracket is March 17 12:15 pm EDT.
- Yahoo! provides an amazing head-to-head analysis tool. Even if you haven’t watched a lot of basketball this year, this tool will help you out big time!
- You need a Yahoo! account. If you don’t, creating one is easy and quick.
- Click here to print off your own bracket
I will be battling with you. My username is “Heavy.” In my best Liam Neeson voice, I wish you GOOD LUCK.Join Our March Madness Pool
Latest posts by Trevor Erikson (see all)
- How College Students Help The World - September 14, 2017
- 10 Game Changers You Missed By Not Attending SMMW17 - April 11, 2017
- Stukent March Madness Challenge 2017 - March 13, 2017
9 MUST-HAVE INTERNET MARKETING TOOLS
get your hands on the tools that the pros use