Once again, it’s time for March Madness! This is one of our favorite times of the year, and we want you to join the fun! Students and instructors alike are invited to participate in the Stukent March Madness Challenge with us.
Even if you don’t know much about basketball or didn’t follow college basketball at all this year, you have as good of a chance as anyone. So let’s have some fun and maybe even win some money!
We’re probably like the 7th bracket you’re thinking about joining, but wait till you hear about the prizes. . .
Top 3 Winners:
- 1st place: $200 Amazon gift card
- 2nd place: $75 Amazon gift card
- 3rd place: $25 Amazon gift card
Let’s up the ante
While we are not pulling for one university over another, if a school using Stukent courseware wins it all, we are going to increase the winnings! We will add an additional $100 to the first place winner’s prize. Last year, there were 35 participating schools using Stukent courseware. This year, we have 45! That’s a 66 percent chance of upping the grand prize to $300.
Here’s a list of Stukent universities participating:
New Mexico State
How to join?
Joining our bracket and competing for a chance to win some mega Amazon money is simple.
- Click here.
- Click the “Join Group” bottom on the right side of the login page.
- Log into your Yahoo! account, or you can easily create one.
- Once you’re in, Yahoo! does a great job walking you through filling out your own bracket.
How will we announce the winner?
It’s important to check your pool regularly, especially after the national championship game. If you are lucky enough to be in the top three finishers, you will need to email – [email protected], and let us know who you are. We will also reach out via the message board within our Yahoo! Tourney Pick’em Pool. If you have chosen to keep your email private within Yahoo!, we will use your username to identify you.
Important things to remember.
- The deadline to complete your bracket is March 21 at 12:15 pm EDT.
- Yahoo! provides an amazing head-to-head analysis tool. Even if you haven’t watched a lot of basketball this year or choose teams based on which mascot you think would win in a fight, this tool will help you out big time!
- You need a Yahoo! account. If you don’t, creating one is easy and quick.