It’s time for March Madness! This is one of our favorite times of the year, and to celebrate, we are inviting students and instructors to participate in the Stukent March Madness Challenge with us.
While the chances of having a perfect bracket are 1 in 9,223,372,036,854,775,808, you have as great of a chance as the next person to win our challenge. Whether you are the next Dickey V. or have never watched a basketball game in your life, sign up; let’s have some fun, and maybe you could win some money.
Up to $400 in Amazon Gift Cards
Top 3 Winners:
- 1st place: $200 Amazon gift card
- 2nd place: $75 Amazon gift card
- 3rd place: $25 Amazon gift card
Thirty-five schools in this year’s 68-team bracket use Stukent courseware. While we are not pulling for one university over another, we are going to increase the winnings if a Stukent school wins it all. If a school that uses Stukent courseware wins the tournament, we will add an additional $100 to the first place winner’s prize.
List of Stukent universities:
Cal State Fullerton
North Carolina Central
North Carolina State
South Dakota State
How to join?
Joining our bracket and competing for a chance to win some mega Amazon gift card action is simple.
- Click here.
- Click the “Join Group” bottom on the right side of the login page.
- Log into your Yahoo! account, or you can easily create one.
- Once you’re in, Yahoo! does a great job walking you through filling out your own bracket.
How will we announce the winner?
If you have chosen to keep your email private within Yahoo!, we will use your Yahoo! username to identify you. It’s important that you check your pool regularly, especially after the national championship game. If you are a top three finisher, you will need to email – [email protected] Stukent.com and let us know who you are. We will also reach out via the message board within our Yahoo! Tourney Pick’em Pool.
Important things to remember.
- Deadline to complete your bracket is March 15 at 12:15 pm EDT.
- Yahoo! provides an amazing head-to-head analysis tool. Even if you haven’t watched a lot of basketball this year, this tool will help you out big time!
- You need a Yahoo! account. If you don’t, creating one is easy and quick.
Good luck! And may the odds be ever in your favor!
9 MUST-HAVE INTERNET MARKETING TOOLS
get your hands on the tools that the pros use