Assistant Professor of Business
University: University of Dubuque
Location: Dubuque, Iowa
“[I’m] passionate about guiding future marketing pros in delivering value to their stakeholders.”
Rafic Sinno is an experienced entrepreneur, author, teacher, motivational speaker, consultant and marketing professional. Rafic established Sinno Communication, a family based business that provides visual communication products and services. As a teacher, Sinno teaches a variety of courses at the intersection of business and communication. His passion for integrated marketing communication has led him to develop courses in web content and design, social media marketing, and web search and promotion. He earned his MBA at the University of Dubuque and BA in communications from Clarke University. He is a proud husband and dad and he is also a passionate landscape photographer.
Stukent products used:
- We use the Mimic Pro simulation for our Internet Marketing class
- We use the Mimic Social simulation for our Social Media Marketing class.
- "Get students to dive into the simulator right away. Once they are oriented with the simulator they gain confidence in using it. Furthermore, guiding students throughout the simulator rounds creates great rapport."
- "Reference Google's Adwords guides to show the similarity between the Mimic simulator and the Adwords platform. Google's Adwords guide instructs users on how to setup campaigns, ad groups, and ads. When students see that they are mimicking the same process, they come to value the simulator even more."
- "Assign expert sessions. The expert sessions connect the learning in class with real world practitioners which cements the idea that the concepts they learn are useful, applied and relevant."
"I love exploring the fields of applied psychology, productivity, digital marketing, digital behavior, interpersonal communication and education." - Rafic Sinno
Connect with Rafic
Congratulations, and thank you, Rafic!
9 MUST-HAVE INTERNET MARKETING TOOLS
get your hands on the tools that the pros use