TEACH COMMUNICATIONS PLANNING
WITH AN INDUSTRY-LEADING TOOL
WHAT IS POINTLOGIC COMMSPOINT INFLUENCE?
Commspoint Influence is a strategic planning solution that helps brands and their agencies identify the optimal communication channel mix for their goods and services.
The Commspoint system uses extensive consumer and media expert surveys, as well as the latest data analytics techniques to isolate the best contact points for clients’ campaigns. Commspoint understands media capabilities, media usage probabilities, spot duplication patterns, reach and frequency, costs and more, which the software can translate into influence.
In other words, brands can see how communications are changing behavior, preference, and perceptions towards their product categories.
WHY BUNDLE MEDIA PLANNING ESSENTIALS AND COMMSPOINT INFLUENCE?
We strongly believe in a pedagogy that includes conceptual learning combined with real-world application. For the first time ever in the media industry, we have combined the talents of Syracuse University professor Beth Egan (author of Media Planning Essentials) and Pointlogic to create a state of the art communication-planning textbook, built in and around a live subscription to the strategic planning tool used by professionals in the US’s largest communication planning agencies.
COMMSPOINT INFLUENCE FEATURES
- Work at respondent level and create custom targets quickly and easily
- Combine Pointlogic data with industry sources through the ability to implement fusions with any dataset
- Ability to work with 60+ communication channels from traditional to digital and spanning paid, owned, and earned
- Features that support on-the-fly creation of custom channels that are fully integrated into the rest of the tool
- Reach and frequency curves customized for all media and editable within a project
- Effect curves and frequency guidelines within every project
- Insights to support strategic planning from channel ranks to correspondence maps
- Powerful optimization engines that can handle a wide range of constraints and guard rails
BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS
- Students get access to the leading media channel planning optimizer used in the industry
- Students will gain hands-on experience that will best prepare them with the actual skills they will use on the job
- Students get access to the Nielsen data set for just $79.99 – agencies pay thousands for this software
- Videos lectures with industry experts on relevant subject matter
- PLUS many more!