Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction to Consumer Behavior
Chapter 2: Consumer Needs, Motivations, and Goals
Chapter 3: Consumer Perception
Chapter 4: Consumer Learning
Chapter 5: Consumer Personalities
Chapter 6: Consumer Attitude Formation and Change
Chapter 7: Individual Decision Making
Chapter 8: Reference Groups and Word of Mouth
Chapter 9: Persuading Consumers Through Messaging
Chapter 10: Influencing the Buying Process
Chapter 11: Creating Brand Loyalty
Chapter 12: Connecting Innovation to Consumer Behavior
Chapter 13: Cross-cultural Variations in Consumer Behavior
Chapter 14: Impact of Technology on Consumer Behavior
Chapter 15: Consumer Behavior and the Regulatory Environment
Consumer Behavior Courseware
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Know each stage of the individual decision-making model in detail.
- Determine how marketers can align spend and resources to the decision-making model.
- Learn how to influence purchase decisions.
- Conduct focus groups by finding participants, developing questions, and analyzing results.
- Retool the marketing of an existing product for promotion in a new target market.
- Develop a personality trait quiz to identify market segments.
- Build buyer personas to help with future marketing strategies.
- Create a video advertisement targeted to buyer persona.
100+ Educator Resources
- 15 Lesson Plans
- 4 Projects
- 15 Auto-graded Quizzes
- 30 Lecture Slides
- 15 Quiz Review Slides
- 43 Video Resources
- 2 Expert Sessions
- 4 Video Case Studies
- 1 Comprehensive Final Exam
- 1 Test Bank
The Most Engaging Consumer Behavior Courseware
Be the first to check out the NEW consumer behavior simulation!
It's the world's first simulation for consumer behavior.
Discover the most engaging way to teach consumer behavior.
with LMS Integration
Single Sign-on | Rostering | Grade Book Syncing | Deep Linking