Key Learning Objectives
- Select market segments based on internal and external data.
- Purchase qualitative and quantitative research to narrow the target market.
- Create a consumer survey to identify the ideal target market.
- Analyze a focus group, survey results, and other secondary research to build a customer profile and guide marketing decisions.
- Build a value proposition and positioning statement based on a target customer profile.
- Select the best social media marketing channels and strategies based on competitor research and advertising metrics.
- Adjust ad spending and messaging following market disruptions.
- Select stylistic elements to craft a campaign guide that will resonate with a target market.
Why Use Consumer Behavior Simternship?
Turn Consumer Behavior Theory into Hands-on Practice
The Mimic Consumer Behavior simulation shortens the learning curve and gives students resume-building skills they can use to land jobs in a competitive market. In the simulation, students take on the role of a brand marketer and get hands-on practice reviving a product by identifying and targeting a new customer segment.
Select Market Segments
Create a Consumer Survey
Analyze a Focus Group
Build a Value Proposition
The Consumer Behavior Bundle
The Consumer Behavior courseware has 130 instructor and student resources, including quizzes, videos, assignments, and more.
The Mimic Consumer Behavior simulation allows students to put what they learn into practice.
See the Mimic Consumer Behavior press release and the “Consumer Behavior” courseware press release on Business Insider.
with LMS Integration
Single Sign-on | Rostering | Grade Book Syncing | Deep Linking