Consumer Behavior - Digital Textbook
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Know each stage of the individual decision-making model in detail.
- Determine how marketers can align spend and resources to the decision-making model.
- Learn how to influence purchase decisions.
- Conduct focus groups by finding participants, developing questions, and analyzing results.
- Retool the marketing of an existing product for promotion in a new target market.
- Develop a personality trait quiz to identify market segments.
- Build buyer personas to help with future marketing strategies.
- Create a video advertisement targeted to buyer persona.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction to Consumer Behavior
Chapter 2: Consumer Needs, Motivations, and Goals
Chapter 3: Consumer Perception
Chapter 4: Consumer Learning
Chapter 5: Consumer Personalities
Chapter 6: Consumer Attitude Formation and Change
Chapter 7: Individual Decision Making
Chapter 8: Reference Groups and Word of Mouth
Chapter 9: Persuading Consumers Through Messaging
Chapter 10: Influencing the Buying Process
Chapter 11: Creating Brand Loyalty
Chapter 12: Connecting Innovation to Consumer Behavior
Chapter 13: Cross-cultural Variations in Consumer Behavior
Chapter 14: Impact of Technology on Consumer Behavior
Chapter 15: Consumer Behavior and the Regulatory Environment