In honor of Stukent’s 5th birthday celebration last week, we made an exciting announcement. We are launching an Entrepreneur of the Year Scholarship!
We believe in the ability students have to better the world. Many students have great business ideas, but they don’t have the budget to reach their goals. This scholarship will give students a boost to start their new venture as an entrepreneur.
In order to be eligible, students must:
- Be a currently enrolled student
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Have an idea for a business!
The three high school and three higher education winners of this scholarship will receive $500, as well as one hour of consulting with Stuart Draper, CEO and one hour of consulting with Trevor Erikson, VP of Marketing.
If you are a student who has a great business idea, this scholarship is for you. You can find more information here. We’re so excited to work with you!
Latest posts by Nikki Hernandez (see all)
- Stukent March Madness Challenge 2019 - March 18, 2019
- Introducing the Newest Principles of Marketing Courseware - March 12, 2019
- Professor of the Month: Mary Deacon - March 4, 2019
9 MUST-HAVE INTERNET MARKETING TOOLS
get your hands on the tools that the pros use