Do you ever remember a time that was this uncertain in your career? I sure don’t.
People are asking:
- Who knows when school will start again?
- Who knows how you’ll provide final grades if the year is just cut short?
- Who knows if you’ll have to teach online or not?
Most likely you’ve already experienced these struggles:
- It is hard to find online-curriculum to teach all of the subjects and courses.
- It is almost impossible to find up-to-date curriculum.
- It is hard to give students video content they’ll enjoy.
- It is difficult to create the classroom experience online.
- It is a challenge to find ways to give hands-on experiences to the students.
- Grading. Period. ;-b
The list goes on.
The struggle is real!
At times like these, folks have to rally together.
That’s why I’m writing to ask if you’ll join Stukent in our mission to help educators help students help the world.
We’re looking to partner with (and pay) educators that can help us create first-in-the-world courseware that will help teachers as they navigate these new, unchartered waters. Apply below.
Watch these authors describe the experience they’ve had writing with us:
Some of these authors are earning residual royalties that far surpass their annual income now!
We’ll put you in touch with them to ask them about their experience if your application is accepted. If you already know what you’d like to create, apply below.
Whether you’re not sure what you’d like to create, or you’ve already created something and you’d like to team up with us to help you sell, share and/or scale your educational material, we’d like to have you apply.
Here’s a list of the ten types of courseware we normally produce:
- First-in-the-World Simulations
- Up-to-date eTextbooks
- Video Lessons
- Quizzes and Tests
- Lesson Plans
- Lecture Slides
- Video Case Studies
- Free Instructor Resources
- Real-world Projects
Watch this video to see what you get when you choose to become a Stukent author:
Does that video give you the courage to do this with us? You won’t be alone. We’ll be right there with you.
I think we can all agree on the following:
- Teachers don’t get paid enough.
- Most teachers need side hustles and/or ways to make money in the summer.
- Being stuck at home instead of in the classroom stinks.
- Finding ways to teach your students online is a challenge.
- We’re going to live in a world where you can’t have a curriculum that works in a traditional classroom unless it can easily be modified to have an online-only approach.
Did you know that Sir Isaac Newton created the formula for gravity while he was stuck at home during the bubonic plague epidemic?
This is a way you could make lemons out of lemonade.
Coronavirus may have you stuck at home, but what will you do with that time?
We’re looking to team up with teachers that want to build courseware with us. Apply to share your vision and ideas
As the CEO and Founder of Stukent, I promise that if we sign you as an author, we’ll do all that it takes to make your dream a reality.
Thanks for considering joining us in our mission to help educators help students help the world!
PS. Maybe as you read this letter you thought of others that might be interested in teaming up with us. If so, please share this with them!