Updates to the Mimic Social and Mimic Personal Finance simulations, as well as a newly-created Social Media Marketing certification, were revealed at the first-ever Stukent High School Product Launch event on Friday, May 28, 2021.
While this event is exclusively for the high school market, similar updates will be announced to the corresponding higher education courseware.
Thanks to the valuable support and feedback from many dedicated high school instructors, these two newly-renovated simulations will add even more value to teachers and students around the world.
To watch the recording of this historic launch event, click here.
High School Social Media Marketing Certification
Stukent is proud to announce the launch of their industry-vetted Social Media Marketing Certification!
The Social Media Marketing Certification Exam comes as a free add-on to the High School Social Media Marketing Courseware Bundle. And with features like automated grading and certification management for instructors, this exam is easy to implement in your class.
This exclusive certification has been vetted by an advisory board of academic and industry professionals from companies like Google, Hubspot, and others. Students prepare themselves to succeed in the certification exam by studying the courseware provided in the High School Social Media Marketing Bundle.
The Stukent Social Media Marketing Certification Exam:
- consists of 80 questions randomly selected from a bank of 120 exam questions approved by the advisory board
- allows instructors to enable exam retakes after seven days
- automatically populates in student accounts when they pass the exam
- And more!
Customers who are using the current Social Media Marketing courseware bundle will have access to this industry-vetted certification exam. Contact your Customer Success Manager for more information on how to access the exam.
To learn more about the High School Social Media Marketing Certification Exam and how you can add it to your course, please visit Stukent’s Certifications page.
High School Mimic Social UPDATES
The Stukent team understands the importance of providing students with current, relevant learning experiences, especially in the ever-changing world of social media and social media marketing. That’s why recent improvements to the Mimic Social Simulation have transformed the simulation into an entirely new experience guaranteed to add even more value to teachers and their students!
Updates made to this simulation include:
- The ability to select ad objectives for paid social posts
- A Notifications Hub that allows students to check their learning and practice social listening as they engage with customers and coworkers
- An updated interface and algorithm that more closely aligns with current social media management platforms
- And more!
Each of these improvements is designed to enhance the user experience for both teachers and students, ultimately providing a more authentic real-world simulation for students.
Learn for yourself about the High School Social Media Marketing Bundle and request free instructor access today!
High School Mimic Personal Finance UPDATES
As a part of our ongoing effort to improve the education of our student users and the experience of our teachers, Stukent is proud to announce exciting improvements to the Mimic Personal Finance Simulation! Each update has been designed to make this courseware even easier, simpler, and more fun to implement into your classes.
Brian Bean, the creator of Mimic Personal Finance (previously known as Real World Classroom) and Stukent’s VP of Classroom Experience, had this to say about the updates:
“I am super excited for the changes that have been made to Mimic Personal Finance. The Setup Wizard not only will make the course set up process easier for teachers, but also give them an added dimension of control they haven’t had in the past. The one that gets me most excited though is the MPF Grades that will replace the Sim Scores. Teachers have never had this level of assessment control and insight as to how well their students are doing in our simulation and this feature will take your experience to a whole other level.”
Our three favorite upgraded features include:
- The Course Setup Wizard – This new tool walks you through the course setup process by asking you questions and setting up your course for you based on your responses.
- Mimic Personal Finance (MPF) Grades – The new Mimic Personal Finance grading system, MPF Grades, replaces the old Sim Scores and incorporates all of the various scores and metrics from the simulation into one composite grade.
- In-Class Jobs – This new student-facing feature makes offering job opportunities to students in the simulation much simpler and easier.
Don’t miss out on these game-changing updates and innovations coming to each of these products!
Watch the recording of this historic launch event by visiting the New High School Products Page today!