Our friends at Wishpond have once again worked with us to develop a brand new assignment for the “Essentials of Social Media Marketing” digital textbook. The Photo Contest Assignment is ready for you to use today!
Wishpond is an industry-leading marketing tool software used by major companies like CBS, Walmart, and Sony. Typically, its software costs up to $100 per month, but your students will have exclusive access for free!
So, What Is the Assignment All About?
For this assignment, your students will act as the new social media manager at Peak Apparel, an outdoor sports brand focused on hiking, fishing, and camping. They must run a social media marketing campaign that grows Peak Apparel’s email list and collect content that can be used across Peak’s website, blog, and social media channels.
Using what they learned in Chapter 12 of “Essentials of Social Media Marketing,” students will create a photo contest and develop a campaign name and theme using Wishpond’s Instagram contest tool.
What Students Will Do
- Develop a theme for the campaign
- Pick a prize
- Decide the information they’d like to collect (e.g., name, email, gender, location, etc.)
- Choose a contest end date
- Students will learn how to run an effective contest on social media
- Students will learn how to use a powerful industry tool
- Students will learn how to efficiently capture leads
How Do You Use It?
The assignment is simple. So simple, you can use it in your classroom today! Wishpond has provided a step-by-step guide and instructional video to help your students successfully complete the assignment.
Give your students hands-on experience, so they can market themselves after leaving your classroom. Check out the Social Media Marketing Campaign Assignment in Chapter 12 of “Essentials of Social Media Marketing” by clicking the button below!
Latest posts by Stukent (see all)
- November 2019 Newsletter - November 13, 2019
- November 2019 News You Can Use - November 11, 2019
- Stukent Pledges $4 Million in Grants for Personal Finance Courseware - November 8, 2019