Happy Monday! Stukent wishes all a greenish St. Patrick’s Day, and we hope you all find your pot of gold in whatever facet that may be!
1. Saint Patrick wasn’t even Irish. Yes, that is correct. He was actually born in Great Britain around the 5th century when it was ruled by the Roman Empire.
2. Saint Patrick was kidnapped at age 16. When he was just a lad, a group of Irish Raiders broke into his home in Great Britain and kidnapped him. They took him to Ireland where he was made a slave for six years until he eventually escaped and returned to his family.
3. Saint Patrick used the shamrock to explain the Holy Trinity. Legend has it that he used the three-leafed plant to illustrate the Christian teaching of three persons in one God.
Shamrocks don’t really exist…
Latest posts by Trevor Erikson (see all)
- How College Students Help The World - September 14, 2017
- 10 Game Changers You Missed By Not Attending SMMW17 - April 11, 2017
- Stukent March Madness Challenge 2017 - March 13, 2017
9 MUST-HAVE INTERNET MARKETING TOOLS
get your hands on the tools that the pros use