The Most Up-to-date Services & Experience Marketing Courseware
Updated every year based on instructor and student feedback
Includes 60+ resources that help you teach a more engaging course
Includes 60+ engaging resources for your course:
- 16 lecture presentations (student and instructor versions)
- 16 customizable lesson plans
- 16 quizes
- 14 quiz banks
- 1 cumulative project
- 1 sample syllabus
- 1 course schedule
- and more
Table of Contents
The simplest way for educators to help their students have a mindset shift for services marketing.
Chapter 1: A World of Services
Chapter 2: The Nature of Services
Chapter 3: Services as a Differentiator
Chapter 4: Services Marketing Framework (The GAPS Model)
Chapter 5: Dimensions of Service Quality
Chapter 6: Understanding and Managing Customer Expectations
Chapter 7: Building and Managing Customer Relationships
Chapter 8: The Experience-centric Organization
Chapter 9: The Service Design Process
Chapter 10: Setting Service Standards
Chapter 11: The Service Environment
Chapter 12: Employees as Agents of Service
Chapter 13: Integrated Service Marketing Communications
Chapter 14: Service Failure and Recovery
Chapter 15: Creating a Culture of Service Excellence Chapter 16: The Financial Impact of Service Quality
Services & Experience Marketing
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Understand the dominant role services play in economies of developed nations and how pervasive they are in the lives of average consumers.
- Distinguish between products, service, and services, and what the unique characteristics of services are.
- Learn what the Gaps Model of Service Quality is and how marketers make it actionable through the dimensions of service quality, or SERVQUAL.
- Discover how marketers understand what customer expectations are and manage them through various means including relationship marketing.
- Explain the importance and impact of customer experiences and establish the relationship between experiences, culture, and customer loyalty.
- Introduce the service design process and the importance of establishing customer-based standards for services.
- Explore the importance of the service environment and the physical evidence of services in setting and managing customer expectations.
- Consider the importance of employees as agents of service and how their engagement and morale impacts service quality.
- Assess the impact of service failure on customer satisfaction and review the service recovery paradox, learning when it does and doesn’t apply.
- Emphasize the connection between culture and service quality and examine the financial impact of exceptional service on corporate performance.