Digital Marketing Analytics Courseware Key Learning Objectives
- Digital Marketing Analytics: Understand digital marketing analytics and how to apply it to your marketing career.
- Digital Consumer: Understand how the scale of collected consumer data and the emergence of consumer privacy protections affect marketing in the digital age.
- Digital Company: Recognize a business’s current level of analytics maturity and plan how to enhance that maturity.
- Measurement Model: Understand business measurement models and how to establish them to enhance digital marketing analytics effectiveness.
- Data-driven Decisions: Know the advantages of data-driven decision-making and be able to apply the decision-making framework—question, curate, analyze, and optimize.
- Analyze: Determine the analysis approaches and techniques that best support various business questions.
- Optimize: Understand that insights are only impactful when implemented and know how to prioritize persuasive recommendations for various audiences.
- Owned Media Analytics: Understand owned media analysis and optimization strategies to create lasting business value.
- Paid Media Analytics: Know how to connect paid media analytics to business results.
- Earned Media Analytics: Interpret earned media analytics and provide performance insights.
- Competitive Research: Interpret competitor analytics and provide actionable business recommendations.
What Will Your Students Learn?
- Understand the importance of strategically prioritizing digital marketing analytics projects.
- Know how to effectively allocate budget to maximize profits.
- Experience that vanity metrics (impressions and clicks) have limited utility and that KPIs such as ROI should be used in their place.
- Expose students to various digital marketing decision making scenarios.
- Perform A/B testing and web analytics
10 Reasons to Use the Mimic Digital Marketing Analytics Bundle
- Engages students in real-world scenarios with robust data
- Requires students to prioritize campaigns and objectives and to analyze data to make informed marketing decisions
- Helps students apply and practice the digital marketing analytics framework
- Auto-grades assignments and offers students personalized feedback
- Works perfect for in-person or online instruction and a variety of class sizes
- Allows instructors to customize the simulation to fit their students’ needs and schedule
- Gives students the opportunity to perform A/B testing, optimize digital marketing campaigns, and manage a budget for a fictitious company
- Shows students what the role of a digital marketing analyst is in a workplace scenario
- Includes weekly briefings from a fictitious boss
- Pairs perfectly with the “Digital Marketing Analytics” digital courseware, which is updated once a year
It’s Easy to Get Started
Request Free Instructor Access
A Stukent course consultant will verify you’re an instructor and send you an email to set up your account.
Take a Look at the Simulation
To make sure you don’t miss any features, we suggest you have a course consultant show you around the Mimic Digital Marketing Analytics simulation.
Fill Out Order Form
A course consultant will help you fill out an order form when you’re ready to start using the simulation.