Help your students become strategic decision-makers
Fill out the form to download the project sheet👇
This project was created and submitted by Katherine Fredrickson, marketing lecturer at the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh.
A Behind-the-scenes Look at the Project...
Junior- and senior-level students:
- Complete a social media audit and webpage model for a real client
- Present their work to the client
- Apply the Digital Marketing & Measurement Model by Avinash Kaushik from Google
Since the project’s inception, 80 small businesses have received social media audits.
Save time and download the project by Katherine Fredrickson
Looking for more digital marketing analytics tools?
- Engages students in real-world scenarios with robust data
- Requires students to prioritize campaigns and objectives and to analyze data in order to make informed marketing decisions
- Helps students apply the Digital Marketing Analytics Framework
- Auto-grades assignments and offers students personalized feedback
- Fits in-person and online instruction and a variety of class sizes
Set your classroom up for success with free instructor access!