This first-in-its-class courseware includes a robust set of resources, such as an up-to-date text, lesson plans, quizzes, and assignments.
In this courseware, students will learn to:
- Define what a business is and describe established business models.
- Reflect on the importance of redefining failure, success, and developing resilience while identifying how emotions impact business reality.
- Demonstrate active listening skills and how to adapt communication styles based on social dynamics.
- Interpret the value of people and illustrate the best practices of businesses that are highly rated by their employees.
- Define operations management and its roles.
- Identify what a supply chain is and name its components and benefits, key performance indicators, and sustainability practices.
- Articulate what a value proposition is and how the sales team supports a business.
- Define marketing, where it takes place, and describe the elements of a marketing strategy.
- Describe a digital presence and assess the impact of content and digital platforms.
- Define accounting, its benefits, and explain the importance of using accounting frameworks for financial statements.
- Differentiate between debt and equity financing, and compare and contrast different sources of funding.
- Describe the differences between managers and leaders, and compare different leadership and decision-making styles.
… And so much more.