How to Transition Your
Course to Mimic Social — New
Watch a recording of our Summer boot camps to learn best practices and ask any questions about the transition!
How to Transition Your Course to Mimic Pro - New
On this page you will find:
- Why Mimic Pro is changing
- List of all changes
- Mimic Pro introduction video
- Tips for a smooth transition
- Frequently asked questions
- Registration for Bootcamps
Why the sim is Changing
Social media is always changing, and Mimic Social is in need of an update. After listening to valuable feedback from current customers and industry experts, we have made critical updates to Mimic Social and its features.
Announcement: Mimic Social now has TikTok!
To review this new addition or to learn how to add it to your course, set up a Success Call today!
List of All Changes
- Buhi products & storyline
- Display ads
- Interactive messaging
- Customer personas
- Responsive ads
- Keyword planner
- Total ad budget $100,000+
- Landing page editor
- Graduated learning
- In-sim education
- Campaign builder
- Instructor guide
- Kent’s Camera Castle products & storyline
- The Teams feature
- The email marketing portion
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are the analytics rounds leaving?
To incorporate analytics more into the strategy of each round, the social media analytics are now apart of the results round. Students will analyze their results by platform and use their findings to craft a more effective strategy for the next round.
How are students given a score for each round?
The scoring will give a varied score, which is being altered to give a more specific and accurate score off of multiple metrics like conversions and impressions.
Why can’t I schedule a paid post?
Paid posts are run across a week timeframe, and the budget will be distributed accordingly.
How can I spend my whole budget in the organic posting rounds?
The organic rounds won’t cost as much as the paid or influencer rounds. Students are instructed to select content best suited for the target audience, and they pay for that content. They are not expected to spend the entirety of their budget during this round.
Can I still use the current version of Mimic Social?
The past version of Mimic Social was phased out on June 25, 2022. If you are teaching a spring course, we recommend you start incorporating new Mimic Social now. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Mimic Social Walk-through Video
Tips for a Smooth Transition
1. Review all the new Mimic Social features and changes listed on this page.
2. Explore the simulation before updating your course materials.
4. Reach out to your Stukent Customer Success Manager with any questions.
1. Review all the Mimic Pro- New features and changes listed on this page.
2. Participate in a Mimic Pro Bootcamp.
3. Explore the simulation before updating your course materials.
5. Reach out to your Stukent Customer Success Manager with any questions.
Register for a Mimic Social Boot Camp
Stukent will be hosting five 60-minute boot camps for all Mimic Social customers.
These boot camps will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the new Mimic Social simulation before you use it in upcoming semesters. You will have time to ask questions, share ideas with other educators, and more!
Sign up for the boot camps below. Even if you can’t attend, all registrants will have on-demand access to the recordings!