Mimic Analytics Simulation
ADD REAL HANDS-ON LEARNING TO YOUR MARKETING ANALYTICS COURSE
Limited Time Free Trial Available Fall 2019
Why should professors be excited to use Mimic Analytics in their course?
10 REASONS TO USE MIMIC ANALYTICS
1. Prepares students for the real world
2. Get tens of thousands in simulated marketing budget
3. Unique, randomized datasets (no cheating ;-))
4. Practice A/B testing with a fictitious company’s website
5. Auto-graded and instructor customization
6. Student rankings to make it competitive and fun
7. Run cluster analysis for customer segmentation
8. Have the option of using Excel, R or Python to complete assignments
9. Weekly briefings from a fictitious boss
10. Access to big-data
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Solve real-world problems with real-world data
Mimic Analytics puts students in the driver’s seat of analyzing real-world data sets and solving real-world problems. This hands-on learning approach will get students prepared for their future job in the business world.
Manage a large-scale data management platform
Mimic Analytics lets students practice analysis and decision-making using data from multiple sources, including first-party data, third-party data, customer cookies and A/B testing results. Students will progress from small- to large-scale datasets as they progress in the simulation. Each round features new analytics tools for them to learn and practice using.
Make data-driven decisions based on results
Mimic Analytics trains students to make evidence-based decisions. They manage a marketing budget and adjust their approach in each round based on the analysis of the data. Data-driven decision making is emphasized and students are required to justify their strategy, account for their results, and adjust their strategy accordingly.