Add Real-World Skills to Your Student's Resume
Mimic Digital Marketing Analytics is a game-changing simulation for digital marketing students. Created in partnership with both educators and industry professionals, Mimic Digital Marketing Analytics gives students real-world skills they can add to their resume.
Analyze, Make Decisions, and Learn
Students get practice A/B testing on a company’s website and making all of the critical digital marketing analytics decisions, including campaign prioritization, optimization, measuring metrics, and allocating budget to maximize profits. What’s more, it’s done in a way that’s simple, digestible—and fun!
Spend More Time Teaching
Spend less time preparing and grading and more time helping students build valuable skills. This unique simulation gives students hands-on experience, shortens the learning curve, and prepares them to compete in a growing job market.
What Will Your Students Learn?
- Understand the importance of strategically prioritizing digital marketing analytics projects.
- Know how to effectively allocate budget to maximize profits.
- Experience that vanity metrics (impressions and clicks) have limited utility and that KPIs such as ROI should be used in their place.
- Expose students to various digital marketing decision-making scenarios.
- Perform A/B testing and web analytics
10 Reasons to Use Mimic Digital Marketing Analytics
- Engages students in real-world scenarios with robust data
- Requires students to prioritize campaigns and objectives and to analyze data to make informed marketing decisions
- Helps students apply and practice the digital marketing analytics framework
- Auto-grades assignments and offers students personalized feedback
- Works perfect for in-person or online instruction and a variety of class sizes
- Allows instructors to customize the simulation to fit their students’ needs and schedule
- Gives students the opportunity to perform A/B testing, optimize digital marketing campaigns, and manage a budget for a fictitious company
- Shows students what the role of a digital marketing analyst is in a workplace scenario
- Includes weekly briefings from a fictitious boss
- Pairs perfectly with the “Digital Marketing Analytics” digital courseware, which is updated every year
It’s Easy to Get Started
Request Free Instructor Access
A Stukent course consultant will verify you’re an instructor and send you an email to set up your account.
Take a Look at the Simulation
To make sure you don’t miss any features, we suggest you have a course consultant show you around the Mimic Digital Marketing Analytics simulation.
Fill Out Order Form
A course consultant will help you fill out an order form when you’re ready to start using the simulation.