The Consumer Behavior Courseware Bundle
- The “Consumer Behavior” courseware with 130 instructor and student resources, including quizzes, projects, exams, and assignments
- The NEW Mimic Consumer Behavior simulation
Mimic Consumer Behavior Simulation
Put Consumer Behavior Theory into Practice
As part of the simulation, students will …
- Select market segments based on internal and external data.
- Purchase qualitative and quantitative research to narrow the target market.
- Create a consumer survey to identify the ideal target market.
- Analyze a focus group, survey results, and other secondary research to build a customer profile and guide marketing decisions.
- Build a value proposition and positioning statement based on a target customer profile.
- Select the best social media marketing channels and strategies based on competitor research and advertising metrics.
- Adjust ad spending and messaging following market disruptions.
- Select stylistic elements to craft a campaign guide that will resonate with a target market.
Why Use Mimic Consumer Behavior?
Consumer Behavior Courseware
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Know each stage of the individual decision-making model in detail.
- Determine how marketers can align spend and resources to the decision-making model.
- Learn how to influence purchase decisions.
- Conduct focus groups by finding participants, developing questions, and analyzing results.
- Retool the marketing of an existing product for promotion in a new target market.
- Develop a personality trait quiz to identify market segments.
- Build buyer personas to help with future marketing strategies.
- Create a video advertisement targeted to buyer persona.
Save Time Teaching a Course Students Will Love
The courseware includes these 130 resources:
- 15 Chapters
- 15 Lesson Plans
- 4 Projects
- 15 Auto-graded Quizzes
- 30 Lecture Slides
- 15 Quiz Review Slides
- 43 Video Resources
- 2 Expert Sessions
- 4 Video Case Studies
- 1 Comprehensive Final Exam
- 1 Test Bank
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction to Consumer Behavior
Chapter 2: Consumer Needs, Motivations, and Goals
Chapter 3: Consumer Perception
Chapter 4: Consumer Learning
Chapter 5: Consumer Personalities
Chapter 6: Consumer Attitude Formation and Change
Chapter 7: Individual Decision Making
Chapter 8: Reference Groups and Word of Mouth
Chapter 9: Persuading Consumers Through Messaging
Chapter 10: Influencing the Buying Process
Chapter 11: Creating Brand Loyalty
Chapter 12: Connecting Innovation to Consumer Behavior
Chapter 13: Cross-cultural Variations in Consumer Behavior
Chapter 14: Impact of Technology on Consumer Behavior
Chapter 15: Consumer Behavior and the Regulatory Environment