Come work for an Inc. 5000 company that loves to hustle, is building first-in-the-world products, and has a ton of fun doing it!
Current Job Openings
We are on the hunt for a self-motivated Course Specialist Intern. This internship opportunity will allow you to work closely with the sales team (and occasionally our customer success team), striving to build quality relationships with our customers. Your primary responsibility will be to schedule demos for our full-time Course Consultants. Stukent will provide fundamental techniques in identifying and reaching our target audience and initial outreach through email marketing, phone calls, and social networks. You will also be responsible for the organization of our CRM tool in your given territory in Hubspot. This is a high contribution role that can lead to full-time employment if it’s the right fit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Book demos for Stukent Course Consultants through professional emails and phone calls with professors and administrators.
- Initiate sales process by building relationships to recruit and retain customers.
- Update and maintain critical information in our CRM, allowing information to be easily accessible to those on your team.
- Enhances Stukent’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing tasks from Course Consultants and customers.
- Following through with various Customer Success duties according to the need.
- Perform market research projects and tasks.
- Work closely with the Sales and Customer Success team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Desire and passion to learn sales development
- Strong will to learn and execute tasks
- Goal-oriented and competitive nature
To apply, email your resume to [email protected]
Our Core Values
We are proud to be inducted to Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing companies in America two years running.