Stukent is hiring!
Come work for an Inc. 5000 company that loves to hustle, is building first-in-the-world products, and has a ton of fun doing it!
Meet the Stukent Team
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
We are on the hunt for ambitious software engineers. A software engineer at Stukent takes initiative in their unique ideas while continuously improving their technical knowledge. With their team, software engineers design, code, test, deploy, troubleshoot and analyze applications to constantly improve Stukent products. As new products are being produced, a software engineer will implement their technical and creative skills on these products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for programming enhancements and changes to current Stukent products
- Help shape and develop the vision of Stukent and it’s growing products
- Collaborate with other software engineers in addressing the technical needs of the company
- Work with Agile Teams, Product Owners, Designers and Agile Lead to ensure effective implementation of software
- Attend ceremonies relevant to the products you are assigned
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years experience designing software and writing production code in a team setting required
- Fast learner with a passion to lifelong and continuous learning
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Understanding of Agile Software Development Methodology
- Proficient in modern web application frameworks (Angular/React)
- Proficient in modern application processing frameworks (.NET, node, .etc)
- Experience with Ruby and Rails is a bonus
To apply please send the following to [email protected]:
- Your resume
- What skills you can contribute to Stukent
- Which position you are applying for
We look forward to learning more about you!