Come work and play for a team that is winning.
Stukent is an ed-tech company helping educators help students help the world. Over 500 universities across the globe and 30,000 students use our courseware every year.
Are you in?
Work for a funded startup that is growing rapidly.
Here are some of the characteristics we look for as we build our team:
- You have to have a work hard, play hard mentality.
- You can’t be afraid to fail. We will make mistakes, everyone does. We just recognize ours and fix them faster than the rest.
- You LOVE learning. You thirst for more knowledge.
- You hate mediocrity. Good enough is almost never good enough for you.
- You win. You just find a way and you win.
- You can focus. Nothing can deter you from the goals and tasks that are set for you.
- You love to lead, and you know when to follow.
We are looking for web developers to join our small team of developers that want to make a true impact and be involved on the front-lines of our products. We have a great mix of seasoned developers as well as new developers so it will be easy for you to fit in. If you are looking for the ideal opportunity to help you advance your programming career, this is it!
Our office is located in Rexburg, Idaho and is a short drive to some of the greatest outdoors activities you could ask for. In the summer we have fabulous high adventure in the Teton and Yellowstone mountains and in the winter we have some of the best skiing and snowmobiling country in the US. We are also open for remote workers for the right candidates.
Technologies we use:
- Ruby on Rails
What we are looking for:
- Proficient in macOS or Linux development environments
- Highly motivated and professional
Please send your resume to mike [at] stukent.com
Stukent is in search of a Course Consultant, who will round out our sales organization. Be a part of a cool EdTech company that is making waves in Higher Education!
- Identify, research, prospect and connect with professors and universities in an assigned region.
- Cultivate strong relationships utilizing value-based skills.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Provide value-added counsel to customers and potential customers that would enhance the student learning experience.
- Guide prospective clients through a detailed presentation of our platform and products.
- Attend HigherEd conferences in your region to prospect and network with clients.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales/Marketing, or related field.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Positive attitude, energetic, upbeat and professional.
- Willing to learn and easily adaptable.
Please send your resume to brandon [at] stukent.com
- compensation: depends on experience
Stukent is in search of a rockstar videographer that can help tell our story and market our products within the higher edudcation space.
What You Will Do:
- Create compelling short-form videos/explainer videos that help market our product line(textbooks, case studies, simulations, projects, video lectures, etc.)
- Amplify all content creation through video format
- Analyze pages on our site and come up with amazing video concepts that help us tell the story better
- Travel to conferences to film customer testimonials
- Be heavily involved in our marketing efforts through the utilization of video throughout the entire company
- Strategize the use of live video
- Add animation/after effects to videos
- Get to be at the front of a rocket ship of a booming ed-tech company and play a large part in our marketing efforts
What We Look For:
- Strong communicator
- Creative, full of ideas
- Smart, motivated, proactive and organized professionals
- Exceptional work ethic
- Desire to excel and improve
- Humble, yet passionate about your work
Please send your resume to Trevor [at] stukent.com