Come work and play for a team that is going to win.
Stukent is the first to market with an internet marketing simulation. Professors have never seen what we have to offer them and their students. We are going to seize the opportunity.
Are you in?
Come work for a funded startup that is set to grow fast and furious.
Here are some of the characteristics we look for as we build our team:
- You have to have a work hard, play hard mentality.
- You must clean up nicely. Some days you can wear nice jeans to work, other days we may ask for a suit!
- You can’t be afraid to fail. We will make mistakes, everyone does. We just recognize ours, and fix them faster than the rest.
- You LOVE learning. You thirst for more knowledge.
- You hate mediocrity. Good enough is almost never good enough for you.
- You win. You just find a way, and you win.
- You can focus. Nothing can deter you from the goals and tasks that are set for you.
- You love to lead, and you know when to follow.
- Basically, you are perfect.
Sound like you? Great! We look forward to hearing from you!
Stukent is in search of a Course Consultant, who will round out our sales organization. Be a part of a cool EdTech company that is making waves in Higher Education!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Identify, research, prospect and connect with professors and universities in an assigned region.
- Cultivate strong relationships utilizing value-based skills.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Provide value-added counsel to customers and potential customers that would enhance the student learning experience.
- Guide prospective clients through a detailed presentation of our platform and products.
- Attend HigherEd conferences in your region to prospect and network with clients.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales/Marketing, or related field.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Positive attitude, energetic, upbeat and professional.
- Willing to learn and easily adaptable.
Account Development Manager
- compensation: $9/hr
Stukent is in search of Account Development Managers who will round out our sales organization. Responsibilities include speaking with potential customers via phone/email and assisting with the growth of our sales pipeline.
No minimum number of hours required. Be a part of a cool EdTech company that is making waves in Higher Education!
What You Will Do:
- Warm call and email university professors to assess needs and qualify them as candidates for our internet marketing resources.
- Set appointments with professors to view a demo of our digital textbook and simulation.
- Engage in client development activities
- Develop new prospects
- Establish relationships
- Schedule and conduct new client meetings
What We Look For:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Smart, motivated, proactive and organized professionals
- Exceptional work ethic
- Great attitude and strong desire to excel
Please send your resume to brandon [at] stukent.com