How To Use Online Search To Build Your Brand
What you will learn:
- The customer life cycle.
- Practical branding tips.
- How consumers are purchasing products today.
- Different objectives your website should meet.
Watch the Expert Session:
Download the slide deck here.
Resources and links mentioned in this Expert Session:
- Google+ Community – teaching tips for internet marketing
- Everything I Know about Marketing I Learned From Google – book Dr. Zahay mentioned
- Keyword.io – great tool to find popular keywords
- Follow Dr. Zahay on Twitter
Speaker: Dr. Debra Zahay-Blatz
Bio: Dr. Zahay is a “bleeding edge” researcher and teacher in the digital and interactive space. Areas of expertise include Data-Driven Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Internet Marketing and Education, Data Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Building Customer Databases and Data Quality and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
She is a Professor of Marketing at Aurora University, teaching Digital Marketing. Dr. Zahay is also the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing. Before her teaching days, she spent 17 years in the business sector. She has published 23 articles on various aspects of data-driven digital marketing and the use of digital marketing technology in teaching.
Topic: Online Branding
Summary: Learn about the different objectives your website should meet as well as online branding tips, and the customer life cycle.
Duration: 30 mins
Share this Post