Social Media Planning
What you will learn:
- What social media planning is.
- Why it’s important for a brand to plan and schedule posts.
- How to get started with planning and scheduling.
- Tools to help you be effective at it.
Watch the Expert Session:
View the Slide deck:
Download the slide deck here.
Adelyn is really good at what she does and knows what she is doing when it comes to social media planning and scheduling.
You aren’t tasked with being a director of digital media for a professional sports team unless you know your stuff and know how to execute.
This expert session gives great advice on how to handle the 24/7 content beast.
Adelyn will teach you how to understand your organization and develop your go-to topics that will keep your social feeds full and engaging.
Resources and links mentioned in this Expert Session:
- Hootsuite is great for Twitter.
- Native Facebook tools are good for collaboration and planning.
- Google calendar
Speaker: Adelyn Biedenbach
Bio: Adelyn is the director of digital media for the NHL’s Florida Panthers.
Topic: Social Media scheduling and planning.
Summary: Have you ever asked yourself how you can possibly plan and schedule social media posts for every day of the year? Adelyn shares some tips and expert advice on how she and her team accomplish that task.
Duration: 17 mins
Share this Post