Intro to Google Shopping Ads
What you will learn:
- How to use Google Shopping Ads to supercharge your online sales
- The strategies that Kirk and his team use to massively boost ROI for their clients
- How brands like Wal-Mart and Target set up ads for thousands of products at once
- The 4 fields that will make or break your ads
- How to find the absolute best keywords to put in your ads
Watch the Expert Session:
Get the Slide Deck:
Have you ever searched online for “Harrison Ford rug” and seen something like this?
Besides the wonders of carbonite freezing technology, there is another technological wonder presented here: the Shopping Ad.
These ads might not seem as revolutionary as the preservation of human life, but for digital marketers, they are the next best thing!
Kirk Williams has years of experience working with multiple major brands and helping them turn these ads into selling machines. His session is the perfect way to not only understand how Shopping Ads work but understand how to make them work for you!
Resources and links from this Expert Session:
- Follow Kirk on Twitter @PPCKirk.
- Check out Kirk’s company, Zato Marketing.
- Research keywords with Google Keyword Planner.
Want to learn more? Start with these resources:
- Kirk’s Presentation at the Confluence Conference
- Kirk’s post on searchengineland.com about query-level bidding
- Kirk’s post on ppchero.com about custom labels
Speaker: Kirk Williams
Bio: Kirk Williams is the founder and owner of Zato Marketing, a marketing agency that specializes in Shopping Ads for both Google and Bing. He is a popular writer and speaker on search engine marketing and he’s been named one of the top 5 most influential people in pay-per-click advertising.
Topic: Shopping Ads
Summary: You will learn about Shopping Ads for both Google and Bing, including how you can use them to boost sales for products found on online stores.
Duration: 37 mins
Share this Post