Building an Employee Engagement Program
What you will learn:
- How to design an employee engagement program that boosts productivity
- 3 types of surveys to give employees in order to understand their struggles and motivations
- How to collect actionable feedback from employees
- The difference between active listening and passive listening
- How to measure and use employee net-promoter score
Watch the Expert Session:
Employee engagement is one of those terms that everyone seems to struggle with. Everyone, from entry-level staff to upper management, knows that it is important, but almost no one knows what it is or how to improve it.
In this expert session, Stephen Huerta will explain how to measure employee engagement and how to use that data to improve it. Companies that understand how to do this will have a huge advantage over those who don’t. Higher levels of employee engagement lead to greater productivity and longevity among a company’s employees. This quickly translates into more profits for the company.
As a future manager or human resources professional, this kind of program could pay massive dividends in your career.
Resources and links from this Expert Session:
- Follow Stephen on Twitter @workifyceo.
- Check out Stephen’s company, Workify.
- Follow Stephen on LinkedIn.
Speaker: Stephen Huerta
Bio: Stephen Huerta is the CEO of Workify, a feedback platform that enables companies to track employee engagement over time. Stephen has almost two decades of experience in Human Resources and Technology, working as an executive for companies such as Goldman Sachs and many others.
Topic: Building an Employee Engagement Program
Summary: You will learn about how to build an employee engagement program, including how you can use one to boost employee productivity and increase retention.
Duration: 25 mins
Associated Courseware: Business Organizations and Culture
Share this Post