Basic Principles of Creating Visual Content
What you will learn:
- How to create pro-level visual content for non-designers
- Why using visual content is an important part of being noticed online, in social media, and growing your blog
- In depth explanation of design tools such as balance, contrast and framing
- Basic principles of editing images for your social media channels and blogs
Watch the Expert Session:
Resources and links from this Expert Session:
- Follow Dustin on Twitter @DustinWStout
- Check out Dustin’s blog.
- Visit Dustin’s companies Warfare Plugins and Visual Content Mastery.
Speaker: Dustin Stout
Bio: Dustin is an entrepreneur, digital marketing consultant as well as a popular writer and speaker on social media marketing and visual content design. Over the years Dustin had the chance to work with some great brands, and was named as one of the Top 10 Social Media Blogs by Social Media Examiner. Currently he is a part owner and co-founder of Warfare Plugins, as well as Visual Content Mastery, which teaches non-designers how to create eye-catching, highly effective visual content for social media and blogs.
Topic: Visual Content Creation
Summary: You will learn about the basic principles of creating stunning visual content for social media.
Duration: 18 mins
Share this Post