Introduction To Google Analytics
What you will learn:
- Why you should use Google Analytics
- How to get set up and configure your Google Analytics account
- How to use standard reports and customizations
- How to add goals to your account and learn how to drive conversions
- How to use custom segments to learn about different types of customers
Watch the Expert Session:
As a marketer, there are some things you just need to know about your business.
- Where are your customers coming from?
- What are they buying?
- How long do they stay with your business?
- What are they interested in?
- Where do they spend their time?
It’s actually much easier for an online business to track these things than it is for a brick-and-mortar business. In fact, you can track all of these things through Google’s free web analytics platform, Google Analytics.
Becoming an expert at Google Analytics is one of the most valuable skills you can have in an entry-level marketing job, so we brought in Bryan Phelps to teach you all about it.
Want to learn more? Start with these resources:
Speaker: Bryan Phelps
Bio: Bryan Phelps is the founder and CEO of Big Leap Marketing. Before founding Big Leap, Bryan managed accounts for some of the biggest SEO agencies in the country. He founded Big Leap 10 years ago and has grown it into one of the premier digital marketing agencies in the U.S.
Topic: Learning Google Analytics
Summary: Bryan Phelps teaches us the basics of Google Analytics and how to use it to gain insights into a business.
Duration: 28 minutes
Share this Expert Session