Train the next generation of industry professionals,
thought leaders, and innovators with Stukent's courseware.
- 12 chapters
- 6 case studies
- 12 auto-graded quizzes
- 126 essay questions
- 12 lesson plans
- 24 lecture slide sets
- 10 Expert Sessions
- Plus, over 100 additional resources
STUDENT LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Describe established and modern business models
- Redefine success and failure
- Develop resilience
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Interpret the value of people
- Define operations management and its roles
- Identify the components of a supply chain
- Articulate value propositions
- Define the elements of a marketing strategy
- Assess the impact of content and digital platforms
- Define accounting and its benefits
- Differentiate between debt and equity financing
- Describe different styles of leadership and decision-making
- 10 chapters
- 10 assignments
- 10 auto-graded quizzes
- 10 lesson plans
- 20 lecture slide sets
- 126 Essay Questions
- Flipped classroom lesson plans
- “Creating Your Business” class project
- Expert Sessions
- Cumulative glossary for student reference
- Sample syllabus, course outline, and calendar
STUDENT LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset
- Explore how emotional intelligence impacts entrepreneurs
- Apply different models to build a business
- Understand primary and secondary target markets
- Explore how market research impacts business decisions
- Identify essential components of a brand
- Articulate a brand story and unique value propositions
- Manage business finances
- Apply billing and funding in a business venture
- Identify how to expand service or product offerings
Winner of the 2022 SmartBrief Readers’ Choice Award
Help educators help students help the world
Stukent Keeps Academia Current
Train the next generation of industry professionals, thought leaders, and innovators with Stukent’s courseware.
Our courseware bridges the gap between dynamic, fast-moving industries and academia. Since 2013, we’ve helped thousands of educators prepare their students for today’s competitive job market. We’ve revolutionized how educational materials are created, integrating robust courseware with compelling, first-in-the-world simulations.
Stukent’s courseware benefits both teachers and students by:
- Keeping academia current. Our annually updated content keeps up with rapidly evolving industries and educational tools.
- Giving students resume-worthy experiences. To compete in the job market and be ready for their first job, students need the ability to apply what they learn in the classroom to real-life situations.
- Mimicking real-world workspaces. Our hands-on simulations and activities help students practice their critical thinking skills, utilize newfound knowledge, and gain industry perspectives.
- Providing content made by educators for educators. Cutting-edge industry insights are supplemented with modern pedagogical practices.
- Saving educators hours of preparation time. Our courseware comes with resources such as lesson plans, engaging assignments, lecture slide decks, and more, so educators can spend more time on what matters most — their students.
- Offering tools easy to implement in any curriculum. Our innovative tools are easy for educators and students to use.