Why do most students never live up to the dreams they have for their careers?
There is something that separates followers from leaders and the mediocre from the extraordinary.
You probably already know what it is.
To be a great leader, you need to make things happen. You have to influence people in your company and help them share your vision for the future. To do this, you need a very particular set of skills: you need to understand business organizations and culture.
Introducing Business Organizations and Culture!
This isn’t your typical business organizations textbook.
For one thing, it’s FREE for your students until Fall 2018!
Why use Business Organizations and Culture?
- Your students can rise up quickly in their organizations.
- Your students will learn to solve real problems.
- You will save hours on course prep.
- You will build credibility with students by using case studies and projects.
- Your students will move past the theory to make real change in their world.
What is included in the text?
- Case Studies
- Proven Success Models
- Relevant skills clearly outlined
- Author’s own experience in business and leadership
This textbook provides students with dozens of real-life examples of the way real business leaders solve real problems.
You don’t need decades of industry experience to teach your students to be effective leaders. Dr. Broadhead has experience in a wide range of organizations, and he shares that experience with you.
You don’t need to spend hours preparing projects or case studies. Dr. Broadhead has done that for you. These are the same materials he’s used to prepare students for stellar careers at Fortune 100 companies.
Dr. Broadhead lays out a proven formula for success and his book gives you the resources to leave an impact on your students’ minds forever.
Dr. Broadhead talks about his textbook
Professors, click the button below to get free access to the text.
Latest posts by Ian Fabiano (see all)
- 5 Marketing Professors Share Their Secrets to Teaching Digital Marketing [Video] - November 17, 2017
- Announcing Our New Textbook: Business Organizations and Culture - November 1, 2017
- 8 Tricks to Dominate the Mimic Social Simulation - September 21, 2017
9 MUST-HAVE INTERNET MARKETING TOOLS
get your hands on the tools that the pros use