Mimic Intro Simulation
Add a Digital Marketing Experience to Your Principles of Marketing Course
Get Free Access Today
It’s Easy to Get Started
Request Free Instructor Access
A Stukent course consultant will verify you’re an instructor and send you an email to set up your account.
Take a Look at the Simulation
To make sure you don’t miss any features, we suggest you have a course consultant show you around the Mimic Intro simulation.
Fill Out Order Form
A course consultant will help you fill out an order form when you’re ready to start using the simulation.
10 Reasons to Use Mimic Intro
1. Practice with thousands of simulated ad dollars.
2. Create and optimize simulated PPC campaigns.
3. Make a mistake? Waste thousands? No sweat. It’s not real money!
4. Prepares users for the real world.
5. Practice A/B testing and Conversion Rate Optimization.
6. Do keyword research and plan bid strategies.
7. Get significant keyword and conversion data sets to analyze.
8. Launch multiple email campaigns.
9. Learn by doing – read, then practice.
10. Compete with other users to see how you perform.
Why use a digital marketing simulation for a principles of marketing course?
Principles of marketing professors know they need to cover digital marketing in this day and age but know they can’t spend a month teaching the topic. In 1-2 class periods not only will Mimic Intro teach your students the principles, but will also give them a real-world learning experience.
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING
At BYU’s Marriott School of Management, 1300 students in a Principles of Marketing course utilized the Mimic Intro Simulation. We asked them to share what they thought…