Business Writing: A Content Marketing Approach
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Business writing: Understand the key traits of quality business writing, how to tailor content for various audiences, and how to convey professionalism via email. Know how to write resumes, cover letters, presentations, and thank-you notes.
- Grammar and spelling: Understand the fundamentals of grammar and distinguish between commonly misspelled words.
- Content marketing: Understand the history of content marketing, its purpose, and what it looks like. Know how to leverage earned, owned, and paid media. Understand the benefits and drawbacks of different platforms. Know how to write a press release and build a working media contact list.
- Audience segmentation: Know how to write for different audiences and to segment for different demographics and psychographics, as needed.
- Crisis management: Understand the different crisis situations that companies may come across. Be able to explain crisis prevention and crisis management strategies. Understand legal and ethical practices that must be followed in content marketing.
- The future of content marketing: Understand proliferating and emerging mediums that will shape the future of content marketing.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 – Business Writing
Chapter 2 – Grammar and Punctuation Basics
Chapter 3 – Resumes and Supporting Documents
Chapter 4 – Email Etiquette
Chapter 5 – Presentations
Chapter 6 – Content Marketing
Chapter 7 – The Case for Content Marketing
Chapter 8 – Earned Media
Chapter 9 – Owned Media
Chapter 10 – Paid Media
Chapter 11 – Audience ad Segmentation
Chapter 12 – Dealing With Crisis
Chapter 13 – The Future of Content Marketing
About The Author
with LMS Integration
Single Sign-on | Rostering | Grade Book Syncing | Deep Linking