How to set SMART goals
What you will learn:
- What SMART goals are and how to set them
- The value of setting SMART goals
- How to use data when setting goals
- Common mistakes of goal setting
Watch the Expert Session:
Listen to the Expert Session:
Get The Slide Deck:
Connect with Sam:
Speaker: Sam Hirbod
Sam works as an Inbound Strategist at HubSpot and has been in the digital marketing and web analytics industry for 7+ years. He has worked with thousands of different organizations within the private and public sector.
A lot of Sam’s experience involves:
- Coaching agencies on how to succeed with their inbound marketing efforts in a measurable way.
- Finding, selling and executing the right web analytics and digital marketing solution for clients.
He also speaks four languages including Swedish, English, Farsi, and Spanish.
Topic: How to set SMART goals
Summary: In this video, Inbound Strategist at HubSpot Sam Hirbod walks through the steps necessary to set SMART goals. SMART goals are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and timely. Watch this video to learn how you can become a better goal setter and how solid goals benefit businesses!
Duration: 24 mins
Share this Post