STUKENT DIGITAL MARKETING CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE
Where you can make more money, land a better job, or grow your business.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
In this lesson you’ll learn how search engines produce their rankings, on-site and off-site optimization techniques, keyword research and competitive analysis, and how to measure your SEO efforts.
In this lesson you’ll learn how to plan and strategize your social media marketing efforts, what the best tools are, and how to advertise effectively with social media.
In this lesson you will understand what content marketing is and how to deploy effective strategies across your online marketing efforts.
In this lesson you will learn the various elements of a highly-effective email marketing campaign, how to avoid spam penalties and increase your deliverability rates, how to fully automate your email marketing efforts and measure for success.
In this lesson you will learn how mobile integrates with the marketing mix, how to advertise effectively, learn what rules and regulations exist, and what products and services are available to help you succeed.
Pay Per Click (PPC)
In this lesson you will learn how to properly set up your PPC accounts, how to reach your desired audiences, how to set and reach marketing goals, and how PPC fits into the overall digital strategy.
Website Conversation Rate Optimization
In this lesson you will learn what you need to measure and test, how to increase your conversion rates on your webpages, analysis the success of Amazon, and how to be an effective persuader.
In this lesson you will learn what is analytics, why it’s important for you to understand what it is, the role it plays in guiding your marketing efforts, and what your main objectives should be.
In this lesson you will learn what marketing automation is, how to use it to increase engagement, how to close more deals with automation, and use it to develop your best customers.
In this lesson you will learn what programmatic buying is, how to use videos with your programmatic efforts, how to use real-time advertising, and advanced targeting methods.
Digital Marketing Strategy
In this lesson you will learn how to create a digital marketing strategy, plan the right channel mix, and how to manage and measure your strategy efforts.
Tools: Google Analytics
In this lesson you will get an introduction to analytic tools like Google Analytics, how to set up your account, and use the data to make data-driven decisions.
In this lesson you will learn how to establish a presence on Facebook, how to use Facebook Messenger, and how to run profitable advertising campaigns.
Tools: YouTube and Video Marketing
In this lesson you will learn how to establish a video marketing strategy, how to use YouTube effectively, leverage mobile video and how to promote and measure your video marketing efforts.
In this lesson you will learn how to use Twitter as a marketer, turn it into an effective customer service platform, and how to run profitable ad campaigns on Twitter.
GETTING HIRED AT GOOGLE
Danny Dover – SEO Module
Danny is the author of “Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Secrets” and the form lead SEO at Moz.
Jennifer Evans Cario – Social Media Module
Jennifer is President of Sugar Spun Marketing, and a social media strategist. She also serves as Adjunct Professor for Rutgers University‘s online Social Media Mini MBA program. She is the author of three books, including “Pinterest Marketing: An Hour a Day”.
Greg Jarboe – Content Marketing Module
Greg is the author of “YouTube and Video Marketing: An Hour a Day”, and writes for Search Engine
Matt Bailey – Email Marketing Module
Matt is the founder and president of SiteLogic, and the author of “Internet Marketing An Hour A Day”.
Jeff Hasen – Mobile Marketing Module
Jeff is the founder and president of mobile consultancy Gotta Mobilize and author of two books, “The Art of Mobile Persuasion” and “Mobilized Marketing”.
Brad – Geddes – Pay Per Click (PPC) Module
Brad is the author of “Advanced Google AdWords”, and founder of Certified Knowledge, an online source where the Paid Search community comes together for PPC training, tools, and advice.
Lilach Bullock – Website Conversation Rate Optimization Module
Lilach is highly regarded on the world speaker circuit, Lilach Bullock has graced Forbes and Number 10 Downing Street with her presence! She was listed in Forbes as one of the top 20 women social media power influencers and was crowned the Social Influencer of Europe by Oracle.
Stéphane Hamel – Digital Analytics Module
Stéphane is a Google Product Strategy/Expert and is named the Most Influential Industry Contributor by the Digital Analytics Association. He has made significant contributions to the industry, including creating the Digital Analytics Maturity Model.
KEY COURSE FEATURES
53 hours of instructor-led training
Instructor-led online project mentoring sessions
Instructor “Dream Team” of silicon valley authors
Preparation for OMCA, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook, and YouTube exams
Access to the Mimic Pro Digital Marketing Simulation & Mimic Social Simulation & spend over $50,000 in simulated ad dollars
40+ hours of self-paced video
- DMCA Introduction
- Introduction to SEO
- A Model of Search Engines
- SEO Foundations Quiz
- SME Introduction
- Introduction to Social Media
- Social Media Strategy and Planning
- Social Media Channel Management
- Social Media Management Tools
- Social Media Measurement and Reporting
- Social Advertising
- Social Media Foundations Quiz
- Introduction to Content Marketing
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Overseeing a Content Marketing Program
- Content Marketing Tactics
- Social Media Platforms
- Measurement and Budget
- Content Marketing Foundations Quiz
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Elements of Email
- Working with an ESP
- Build and Maintain your List
- Avoid Spam Penalties
- Email Deliverability
- Campaign Measurement
- Automation Basics
- Email Marketing Foundations Quiz
- Introduction to Pay Per Click
- Psychology of Search
- Account Hierarchy
- Search Ads and Keyword Targeting
- Increasing Reach With Display Network
- Reaching Target Audiences
- The Buying Funnel
- The Paid search Auction
- Setting and Measuring Marketing Goals
- How PPC Fits into the Digital Strategy
- PPC Foundations Quiz
- Introducing Website Conversion Rate Optimization
- Laying the Foundations of Conversion
- Getting to Know Your Customers
- Creating the Message
- Anatomy of a Landing Page
- Why Design Matters
- Testing for Conversions
- Seeing the Bigger Picture
- Website Conversion Rate Optimization Foundations Quiz
- Introduction to Digital Analytics
- Organizational Maturity
- Building Blocks
- Managerial Perspectives of Digital Analytics
- Key Performance Indicators
- The Analysis Process
- Marketing Management
- Experimentation and Testing
- Reports and Dashboards
- The Digital Analytics Stack
- Digital Analytics foundations Quiz
- Introduction to Marketing Automation
- Lead Capture and Nurture
- Automated Campaigns
- Improving Customer Life Cycle
- Marketing Automation Foundations Quiz
- What is Programmatic Buying
- Programmatic Buying vs Traditional Paid Marketing
- Programmatic Direct vs RTB
- Programmatic Workflow
- Targeting Strategies in Programmatic
- Ad Frauds
- Programmatic Buying Foundations Quiz
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Navigating the Interface
- Advanced table Filtering
- Creating Segments
- Multiple Goals and Goal Types
- Part 1 – Campaign Tracking: Fundamental Concepts
- Part 2 – Campaign Tracking: Tracking Parameters Examples
- Tracking People
- Analyzing Marketing Effectiveness
- Feature-Rich-Website Tracking
- Tracking Ecommerce
- Analytics Intelligence
- Collaboration and Sharing
- Understanding the Account Structure
- Quality Assurance
- Course Conclusion
- Google Analytics Quiz
- Introduction to Google AdWords
- Account Structure
- Keywords & Match Types
- Creating Text & Search Ads
- Ad Extensions
- Display Ads
- Display Targeting
- Campaign Types & Settings
- Advertising Metrics
- Bidding & Bid Modifiers
- Quality Score
- AdWords Reports
- AdWords Tools
- Optimizing Your Account
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Quiz
- Understanding Facebook
- Facebook Presence and The News Feed
- Visual and Video Content on Facebook
- Putting Facebook to Work
- Facebook Messenger
- Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Quiz
- YouTube and Video Marketing
- YouTube and Video Marketing Quiz
- Understanding Twitter
- Using Twitter as a Marketer
- Customer Service and Engagement Via Twitter
- Marketing on Twitter
- Understanding Twitter Advertising
- Twitter Ad Options
- Twitter Quiz
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Creating your strategy
- Target Audience
- Plan the Right Channel Mix
- Campaign Measurement & Management