When I say email marketing, what comes to mind? The first word that comes to my mind is, “SPAM!” The truth is, not all email marketing is spam. At Stukent, we know that email marketing still has its place in the list of most effective ways to market a business online. For that reason, I am elated to announce that Stukent is about to release the first live version of the email marketing simulation as part of the Stukent RealDeal simulation.
- building out email campaigns
- writing email copy
- selecting the proper email elements and layout
- matching email messages to the best email list/audience
- crafting and analyzing calls to action to improve conversion rates
- maximizing email open rates
- wording an rewording to test email subject lines to maximize email open rates
That last one may not seem very important at first glance. Email subject lines? How important could those 10-30 characters in an email subject line really be? Well, rather than explain it all myself, I am going to share some research that was done by the guys over at MailChimp. Stay tuned for my next post and be ready to learn email marketing the right way with the Stukent RealDeal Email Marketing Simulation.
Latest posts by Stuart Draper (see all)
- 91 Students Racked Up 509 Digital Marketing Certificates in One Semester - December 21, 2018
- How to Get 8000+ People to View Your Brand New Linkedin Account - April 18, 2017
- How BIG is Stukent? - February 9, 2017
9 MUST-HAVE INTERNET MARKETING TOOLS
get your hands on the tools that the pros use